Gerard Darel?

Michelle F

Sep 13, 2005
I remember reading something about GD earlier. Are people still interested in this bag? :toung: I ordered one from the N. American distributor, and am wondering does anyone have one?

I'm sorry but I didn't even know who this designer was and googling around didn't help. The next time you bring a designer up out of the blue, please give us a picture or link so we know you are talking about.

This is the most useful thing I could find, and of course it comes from the best source of all time - Purseblog.com :smile:
http://www.purseblog.com/handbags/drape-by-gerard-darel/

I think it's simple and has a good shape to it - but the color and shape of the bag reminds me of something Cole Haan would do.

The Drape bags by Gerard Darel seem to be very popular, yet hard to get in the US. Mind if I ask where you got it from?

Brown! I'm just waiting for it to dry (I sprayed some waterproofing on it)
I really love this pink one... what do you guys think? :P

Attachments

• Gerard Darel.jpg
    Gerard Darel.jpg
    3.8 KB · Views: 402
  • sac.jpg
    sac.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 357
What's the interior like? Does it pockets, cell phone holder, etc.? Also when you take pics of it can you put a tube of lipstick next to it so we know how big it is?

I like this bag, too so I did some quick searching. There were extensive discussions of TFS during the summer about this bag and I was able to find US contact info for Gerard Darel. The Isabella Company is the US agent for Gerard Darel (and other designers).

The Isabella Company
205 West 39th. Street, 17th Floor
New York, NY 10018
(212) 302-2055
Toll free (877) ISABELLA (1-877-472-2355)
ASK TO SPEAK TO MARTA

for email questions: [email protected]

Hi

Pics of my bag... It's roughly 18x10. My camera's pretty wack, so please excuse any blurriness! :biggrin:

Attachments

• Picture 007.jpg
    Picture 007.jpg
    89 KB · Views: 530
  • Picture 009.jpg
    Picture 009.jpg
    87.7 KB · Views: 1,115
  • Picture 006.jpg
    Picture 006.jpg
    78.8 KB · Views: 391