Gerard Darel?

I have it. Its big but not overly big because of the drawstrings plus it is super slouchy and roomy. Will try to post a pic as soon as possible (still not sure how to load the pic onto the website :crybaby:)

I have this bag and just love it - the leather is wonderful:

gerard_darel_satchel.jpg

GD is really popular here in Europe, He mades this model, called here the 24, because all was sold the first day In 24H, it's called too the "Charlotte", because it's a model made for, Charlotte Gainsbourg, Jan Birking and serge Gainsbourg Daughter.

Here It cost somthing like 300$ for a basic one, really not expensive.

I want one of these in grey so bad... It's so pretty and I really want a grey bag... Ahhh! Why can't they sell all of the colors in the US.. instead of the boring black/brown/white... :sad:

ROO - where did you find the bag in Canada? Toronto by chance?
I would also be anxious to learn where this purse is available in Canada!!
I just “discovered” the bag - hopefully not too late… and really want one! I never knew there was any hype about it, until I Googled it to find out how to go about getting one. Seems to me, the best way is to go to Paris. I just happen to be doing that later this month! So now I’m curious… If I don't find it in Canada, should I buy more than I need in Paris and sell them on eBay??? Any opinions??? How much would people pay???

I've experienced great difficulty in finding an official French or European website that includes prices or retailers! eBay.fr has some of them ranging from 199EUR - 299EUR, but they do not usually ship to N. America. Other people in the forum have mentioned spending $300+ USD.
I'll be in Munich, Germany this month and would like to know if there are any retailers there!! Does anyone know??
I could go to Paris, to get them, but I would be curious how much interest there would be in purchasing them if I bought a few extras.

To be more direct: Is there a demand from people on PF for the Gerard Darel "Charlotte" - "24Heures" - "Drape" bag?
Would anyone be interested in buying them from me if I was to bring back a few? I have searched eBay.ca and eBay.com for many weeks, and they are not available. They are available on eBay.fr but none of the people I contacted were willing to ship to N. America - and yes I was communicating in French - no misunderstandings! :smile:
If there is no interest, I will only be buying one for myself. Let me know if this is of interest to anyone....
CHRISTMAS IS COMING...:Push: