Gerard Darel S/S 2009 Bags Are Now Online!! Hot! Hot! Hot!~

Oh yes, truly it does not disappoint me with its palete of softer lively colors that truly welcomes the spring season. I seem to like the light blue and the purple colors particular although the colors are all so nice!! I'm eyeing the bag hanger too!

Thanks for posting this, bagachondriac! I am actually debating whether or nto to get my first GD...am eyeing the 24 heures in charcoal...can anyone tell me a bit about GD leather? Also, I have heard that some places (I am thinking Rumor in partic.) don't sell very good GDs, in that they aren't of the same quality as the ones sold elsewhere...is this true?

TIA! I am really interested in these bags! :smile:

Thanks for posting this, bagachondriac! I am actually debating whether or nto to get my first GD...am eyeing the 24 heures in charcoal...can anyone tell me a bit about GD leather? Also, I have heard that some places (I am thinking Rumor in partic.) don't sell very good GDs, in that they aren't of the same quality as the ones sold elsewhere...is this true?

TIA! I am really interested in these bags! :smile:

It was a couple of years ago that Rumor sold the downmarket bags...of course, that's what was shipped to them by Gerard Darel. I recently purchased my purple Midday Midnight from Rumor and it is gorgeous. In all honest, their customer service sucks and I'm convinced that Anooshka has lost quite a few customers as a result of it. From what I understand, it's best to order directly from one of the GD boutiques.

Good question sep! Seems to me that would and should provide that information on their website! BTW...wasn't GD planning to open a boutique in the US?

I know! I kept hovering over to color swatches thinking the color would pop up but no such luck... The blue and sage looking colors are gorgeous though!

Beautiful bags. The Saint-Germain, of course, but also the clutches. Since the Goldenbleu sale, I have suddenly discovered that the clutch bag isn't just for dressy affairs anymore!

Question...I've never seen a GD irl...what is the patent leather like. In the photos it doesn't appear to have the high polish that most patent does, which I find appealing and different. Is that true, or just the way the photos are coming up?