Gerard Darel Patent Leather Bags

1. I searched ALL the old GD posts (whew - that took some time) to find out info on his Patent Leather bags - but it seems like no one has one yet.

So i'm just wondering if anyone has seenone IRL? I want to know if the finish is plastic-like or just a shiny version of the black leather.

Any info would be great! I know there are a lot of international women on the PF board who may have seen this up close in real life - also for NYC women, I think they had this one at BG - so maybe someone saw it there?

TIA

2. Any patent ladies here?

3. I haven't seen one. But I'm curious -- is this the bag (with chain strap) that is in the current Darel ads?

4. ^^yes. I haven't been able to find that one in stores yet. (in the US) I did just order 3 Gerard Darel bags in tan, white, and black though (the Charlotte leather bag) - and will report on them on tuesday.

I'm just interested if anyone had a feedback on patent leather bags I guess.

5. i only saw them in photo.
    i talked with the SAs at the darel store in rome and they shouwed me pictures of the white and black patent with chains, i think they'll arrive at the end of april at the store!

6. Thanks divina. I think the patent bag is very pretty in the black and white photos. I wonder how it will look in real life.

7. I'd love to see more photo's of the GD patent bag!

8. I want to see this too...sorry I am not of help, but I am really excited about this bag for some reason.
    photos!

9. I'd love to see photos too.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice