Gerard Darel Mini Sac Drape !!!

darelgirl

Jan 14, 2006
I just called a Gerard Darel boutique in Paris to ask them about the new GD bag with chains!

So here is what i found out:

• The name of the bag is : Mini sac drape
  • They are going to start selling it on march 15th
  • They only had the bag in the store ika went to as a model,the bag was brown without the front pockets and with a broze chain
  • The SA doesn't know yet what colours will be available
  • The bag will be available with and without front pockets
  • The retail is 306 Euro
I think that's all!:amuse: So for everyone who is interested in that bag, we have to wait a couple of weeks :suspiciou

Here is the pic again ika found on the web

Attachments

• mini sac drape.jpg
    mini sac drape.jpg
    8.3 KB · Views: 259
Reactions: Tanja
Love the chain strap. Love it! The pockets, I'm not so sure. I think I would love the one that they've currently got in the store.

I was going to buy a Charlotte from a store here. I wonder if I should wait for the chain strap (provided that my store continues to carry this line...). Dilemma.

Melisande, if you like the one with the chain strap better than I would wait a couple of weeks :nuts:

Greenie your are welcome :amuse: But it seems that no one likes the bag except us :P

darelgirl said:
Melisande, if you like the one with the chain strap better than I would wait a couple of weeks :nuts:

Greenie your are welcome :amuse: But it seems that no one likes the bag except us :P

We are pioneers, my dear! They'll catch on! ;)

spiralsnowman said:
Darelgirl

Thanks so much for that report, you are sooo nice to do this! :smile: I'm happy to know that the chain bag is available w/out the pockets. I actually like it better that way.

You are welcome :P I actually don't know which one i like better w/out pockets! I've never seen the bag without pockets! But i like the one in the pic very much :love:

Darelgirl- Why is the bag called the "mini" sac drape? Is it smaller than the regular? What size does it look like? Sorry so many questions... *blush* :smile:
I'm so excited, I really like this bag. I wonder if they will ship to America...