Gerard Darel Chain-Strap Bag

ladies..look what i found here..picture of the new GD with chain...this one is the one with pocket.Like it?
The one that ive seen in Paris looks almost like this, but no pocket. Its better looking then the normal charlotte,,,i guess;)

Attachments

• gd 1.jpg
    gd 1.jpg
    8.3 KB · Views: 78
I must say they are not for me. The one with the extra bags and buckles are just too busy for me. Python is never my thing anyway.

Ultimately, I'd love a regular charlotte with silver chain straps. Possible?

Actually the one from the ad picture is with silver chain, im sure they have it. I also prefer the regular chalotte with the chain(i dont like the pocket, too much), and they do have it! The one ive seen was dark brown regular charlotte with gold chain.Im in love tho...

KK said:
I must say they are not for me. The one with the extra bags and buckles are just too busy for me. Python is never my thing anyway.

Ultimately, I'd love a regular charlotte with silver chain straps. Possible?

KK and Ika, now we have another bag to go for!!!!:nuts: :nuts: :nuts: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

Darelgirl every time I see your avatar I smile because that bag is so beautiful, color and style :love: Just perfect! I wish I could get one just like it in the states but no such luck :sad2: Do you know if they will come out with that shade of pink again? Seems all there is is brown, black and grey.

Twinklette, i made my bf call the GD store in paris today:biggrin: and they said that they are going to have this colour again because it was so popular last year! I am trying to get this bag for a couple of months now with no luck!
But i don't know if they are going to sell it in the US!

For anyone who is interested, i found the name of the bag!
It's "Mini sac drape" !

So i guess it is much smaller than the regular charlotte 24!

pixel.gif
pixel.gif
pixel.gif
pixel.gif