GERARD DAREL 36 HRS or 48 HRS BAGS?

1. I'm still waiting for my 3 "twentyfour" hours bags from Gerard Darel - but it occured to me that they may not be as big as I like and maybe a 36 or a 48 would be better for me? Has anyone seen one before IRL? Is there ANYWHERE than sells them in the USA other than eBay? How "big" are they really? I couldn't find anything about them online. :sad:

I need size advice and would love to know if anyone has any feedback for me!!!

TIA!!!

2. I'm also interested in Gerard Darel handbags, where did you order them from? I can't seem to find where they're sold here. Thanks

3. In the USA, they are sold at BG. Also, I think some boutiques stock them. In Canada, they are sold at Holt Renfrew.

4. Thanks melisande. I couldn't find any on the BG website and I'm in AZ, no BG around!! Maybe I'll check eBay. Thanks again,

5. Sorry Shelley. I should have said that you have to call BG in NYC -- it won't be online.

6. shelley, go and check the french eBay!

7. I am also wondering about the dimensions of the 36 and 48 as well. Does anyone know offhand? Thanks!

8. Melisande and darelgirl,
    Thanks so much for the info, I really appreciate it.

9. No problem, Shelley.

10. love to help:amuse:

11. the 36 and 48 are enormous!!!!!!!
    they are good fro travelling in the weekend or to go to the gym!!

12. i've seen them in real life....they need quite a lot of things to get filled up!
    especially the 48....the 36 could be good for university if you carry many notebooks and books

13. ^^But one girls enormous is another's "just right". For example is the 48 hours around the size of the large Bula tote, or a LV mezzo bag - to me that would be a great all around bag.

I just wish I could gage exactly how large the larger Gerard Darel bags really are!

14. Any Paris ladies on here seen them first hand?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice