Gerard bags on sale ideeli.com 10:15am & 11:15 Est today!

covert5

Aug 3, 2008
CHECK THIS OUT TODAY--RUN!! Ideeli.com 11:15AM EST is having a sale on 3 bags for 2nd row members upgrade to first row for 10:15am EST sale. Easy to sign up--GREAT prices!:nuts:

zeitgeist4

I live for bags.
Jun 12, 2006
SF Bay Area
2nd row is the basic free registration, but I think for 1st row you have to do something extra, like spend a certain amount yearly or pay subscription fee or something.

Sassy

OH baggies!
Dec 21, 2005
nyc
i tried to get one of the 24hr bags, but it kept disappearing from my cart! congrats to those who scored one!

Sassy

OH baggies!
Dec 21, 2005
nyc
i have a 36hr saint-germain and love it. although i got mine from paris, but when i went to the gerard darel boutique in montreal, the gd bags there were made of different leather (much thinner and lighter). i was wondering if the ones distributed to north america were different than the ones sold in europe...

serena11

Jul 4, 2007
One of my friends snagged the white one- it was fun watching her try to figure out whether to buy the slate barcelona or the white saint-germain. She chose the white- let's see if it was a good score (they apparantly don't allow returns).
Sassy- I hear the bag names correspond to different leathers (there is another thread explaining it somewhere...)

beauxgoris

O.G.
Mar 17, 2006
i have a 36hr saint-germain and love it. although i got mine from paris, but when i went to the gerard darel boutique in montreal, the gd bags there were made of different leather (much thinner and lighter). i was wondering if the ones distributed to north america were different than the ones sold in europe...

^^I keep hearing about the "different" leathers - but i don't know which is which...