Geranium le fabuleux

^Yes I've seen this color in person it is stunning, it's like an orangey red (kinda like coral pink).

^^I have a plum suhali already, the Le impresvisible (forgot how to spell it) but it bascily a vertical le fabuleux. The plum is no longer available

^Yea, I wear colors/and neutral shades (black,grey,cream,white,navy, greens). I love to mix up colors with my handbags. I always let my bold piece be my handbag becasue they are like a fine piece of art:love:

LVLover, I was at Northbrook Court, IL LV yesterday, and they have a stunning Geranium Le Fab in the display case. I know you want to save $200 on tax, but why wait if you can afford it? :smile:

^Thanks, for thinking of me:amuse:, but I already called the SA that I work with here and she ordered one for me. She's always so sweet to me so I tought if I was going to have to pay the tax I might as well go through her!! It should be here sometime this week then I'll pick it up when after the tag is heat stamped. I'll post pictures ASAP!!

LVLover said:
^Thanks, for thinking of me:amuse:, but I already called the SA that I work with here and she ordered one for me. She's always so sweet to me so I tought if I was going to have to pay the tax I might as well go through her!! It should be here sometime this week then I'll pick it up when after the tag is heat stamped. I'll post pictures ASAP!!

Wow, congratulations! ^_^ I can't wait to see your pics!