Geranium le fabuleux

LVLover

Hermes Only
O.G.
Jan 18, 2006
Okay so in the last day I've been ALL over the map with what bag to buy next. I really need to just stop and save for the one I really want which is the geranium le fabulex. I spoke with 1.886.VUITTON and the supply of the bag is getting kinda low (the color is not being discontinued though). Now this changes everything!!!! I just ordered a green perfo speedy from elux. Do you think I should cancel this and buy the geranium le fabuleux right know(which means no more bags for the year:weird::wacko:!!) (but I'm willing to sacrfice for love:love:) ?

Yes. I think that the le-fab is timeless and classic. The perfo just seems more like a trend. I think years down the line, you'll get more use out of the le-fab. Suhali's are just awesome!

THe sppedy has already shipped so I'll have to return it and wait for a credit. No big deal becasue elux dosen't have the geranium suhali in stock right now. It will be a couple weeks to get everything worked out and I'll post pictures when I get it. Does anyone know if you can save the tax by having an LV store ship to you?