Geranium Le Fabuleux???

1. Does anyone know if the LV Le Fabuleux comes in the color Geranium? I've never seen one and was just wondering. If there is a photo out there somewhere, please let me know. Thanks!

2. It did. LV discontinued the color. LVLover has one. It's in her collection photo.

3. I didn't know geranium was discontinued!! I love that color :sad:

4. There's a Geranium Le Fab in the background on the left in the picture that's attatched below. Geranium is a fabulous color. :yes:

store birkimn.jpg
  5. Go to visual thread..we have LeFab queen pics there..
    You will drool guarantee!!

6. Here are some pics of the auction that LVLover won!!!:nuts: The color is GORGEOUS!!!:love:

lv-p50-01sm.jpg lv-p50-02sm.jpg lv-p50-10sm.jpg
  7. here's in the middle between plum and black

[​IMG]

8. Isn't that Plum? I thought Geranium was almost a salmon/raspberry color?

9. Yeah it's plum.. Irene must be regretting that she didn't get that bag..It's obvious she can't get over it..LOL

10. OK, it's been a VERY LONG DAY and I am going INSANE!!! I am reading geranium but thinking plum!:wacko: SORRY!!!:shame::nuts:

11. Geranium isn't discontinued color yet..(I think)

12. NO WAY!!! I know my limits!!!:angel: Two le fabs and I would have been homeless and DHless living in a house built out of my LV and SPY bags!!!:nuts::lol:

13. LOL...You just need knee pads like Selena..LMAO:roflmfao: :lol:

14. LOL it's okay, we all have those days!!!! :P

15. It would NEVER work on my DH! I am ALWAYS willing:graucho: but he keeps running away!! I NEED to come with something new!!!:nuts:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice