George, Gina & Lucy bags: Who has one?

Sternchen

O.G.
May 16, 2006
Hey everyone!

As a treat to myself after a very stressful exam time, I'm going to buy myself a new handbag when I go to Cologne with DH and the kids for a few days next week. I am thinking about getting this bag:

zjdpn8.jpg

It's the Holdontight :smile:

Who here has a bag from GGL? How happy are you with the quality?

Just purchased @ Editor's Closet in NY Waiting home for it all day today & found out it's not the 28th:confused1: DUH!! Must wait tomorrow now too! Oh well at least I'm getting my spring cleaning accomplished!! I'm SOO excited to get it. It's my first GG&L

^ This thread is from February and was bumped up recently, so it was not just created today. It is a bit of a different question too- not where to buy, but how are the bags....

I have 9 bags and 2 wallets :shame:and love them. I am also in Germany in an extra bag GGL forum ;) There are many fans.:nuts:

The Name from my Bags (Nylon):graucho:

2 Little Sushi (1 orange and pink handles and 1 brown)
1 6ix (light brown caramel)
1 Paradise Angel (brown with black handles)
1 Jelly Bean (dark green)
1 Briquette (brown/Black handles)
1 Popalicious (Kollektion Threesome - purple red bordeaux)
1 20 Something (navy)
1 Pre Perfekt (Kids Kollektion - black)

1 Cash mere Paisley (Wallet)
1 Cash mere Lack (Wallte)

^ This thread is from February and was bumped up recently, so it was not just created today. It is a bit of a different question too- not where to buy, but how are the bags....

I think the cool bags (a lot of variety of colors and shapes). However, rising prices of these bags from year to year and I find it no longer justified.
I love it

I have one for school , very resistant , offered by my mom.
I don't like the style of it, with the big metallic thing ... But it is so practical and I only need practical for school...
Very good quality of materials, easy to clean , wash... thick nylon bags...
The fun factor is that every single bag has its own unique name , mine is "miss perfect" , but I don't think it suits me well lol

Funny, as I just saw these bags and wallets for the first time on Friday, in Park City, at one of the sports shops, Cole's or Jan's, I forget which. They're across the street from each other and I went into both. I wasn't impressed at all by the GG&L bags. Way heavy while empty. The wallet I saw was pretty heavy too. Must be all the security type hardware. Just wasn't impressed one bit. All nylon and priced like all leather.

i use mine every day of my life

it is awesome!

amazing functionality

durable -- i toss it on the ground, movie theatre floors, everywhere

but its definitely a heavy bag

and might be a little too cargo-y for some people :smile: