Genuine TB Fleming colours

RachP66

Feb 13, 2019
Hi all,

It's my birthday next week and wanting to get a new bag. I have been eyeing up the Gucci Soho Disco and the YSL Lou Lou but we are in the middle of renovating and so think I may need to go for a slightly cheaper designer. I have been checking out the Tory Burch Fleming bags which I LOVE. My question is; what colours are GENUINE TB? Online they have a lot of bright colours and black but on ebay I have seen a few in a dark taupe (silver maple?) shade. Are these legit or replicas? Living in the UK I have nowhere near me that sells TB. Thanks :smile:

Hi all,

It's my birthday next week and wanting to get a new bag. I have been eyeing up the Gucci Soho Disco and the YSL Lou Lou but we are in the middle of renovating and so think I may need to go for a slightly cheaper designer. I have been checking out the Tory Burch Fleming bags which I LOVE. My question is; what colours are GENUINE TB? Online they have a lot of bright colours and black but on ebay I have seen a few in a dark taupe (silver maple?) shade. Are these legit or replicas? Living in the UK I have nowhere near me that sells TB. Thanks :smile:

Hi what do you mean by genuine colours? Classic colours include birch, shell pink and black (which rarely go on sale), however Tory Burch do change their colours every season or so. Silver Maple was an old colour they used to sell online. In terms of whether what you see on Ebay is authentic or not, it is hard to say - there are some fakes out there. You can use the authentication thread on Purse Forum to get someone to check if an item is genuine or not.

I live in the UK too and I think the only shop that sells Tory Burch is in London? You can order from the Tory Burch website which does free shipping and returns. If you sign up to their newsletter, they usually give you a welcome 10% off code for your first order. (There was a technical problem when they charged my Paypal the full price without the code, but they should refund you the difference, although I hope this problem is fixed now!)

Reactions: hyungakim
Hi what do you mean by genuine colours? Classic colours include birch, shell pink and black (which rarely go on sale), however Tory Burch do change their colours every season or so. Silver Maple was an old colour they used to sell online. In terms of whether what you see on Ebay is authentic or not, it is hard to say - there are some fakes out there. You can use the authentication thread on Purse Forum to get someone to check if an item is genuine or not.

I live in the UK too and I think the only shop that sells Tory Burch is in London? You can order from the Tory Burch website which does free shipping and returns. If you sign up to their newsletter, they usually give you a welcome 10% off code for your first order. (There was a technical problem when they charged my Paypal the full price without the code, but they should refund you the difference, although I hope this problem is fixed now!)
Thank you so much for replying :smile: It would appear the colour I like is probably an old season colour they had then so going to be a bit of a nightmare to find. May go with a classic black. I do also like the McGraw bag in Devon Sand by worry about colour transfer wearing it with dark jeans etc. I just wish I could have them all!!

such a useful information :heart: