Genuine Burberry scarf with odd label (what is the deal)?

Quertica

Nov 21, 2019
I have recently bought a Burberry giant check cashmere scarf from Farfetch. (https://www.farfetch.com/si/shoppin...-print-scarf-item-13927436.aspx?storeid=11461)

The scarf came yesterday without storing box only a plastic bag (somilar than counterfeit ones). However this did not worry me too much since i have seen a number of Burberry scarf (from different websites) unboxing in such bags. What really dissapointed me was an odd label - actually two labels, one with "burberry london" and the other with "100% cashmere made in scotland" written on. It is also sewn on very sloppy.

Since Farfetch is a trusted website i guess the item is genuine but i have never seen such label on a burberry scarf before. Also, i didnt find the item on burberry official site (8015527 is the ID).

Does anybody know what is the deal with this scarf??

the same thing happened to me. I bought a scarf from 24s and it had that white label. My friend happened to buy a trench from London three weeks ago and she took a pic of her trench tag, and it's the exact one as your picture above. Since they are doing redesign all the new items will have the white tag. Personally I think it' look cheap and ugly