gently loved ink hobo/day on e-bay $899 BIN

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Ohh so pretty looking!

2. 0o0o INK - i just love it!

3. That looks so nice and smooshy! Just wonderful!

4. mine :smile: thanks - sadly the gambling story is true! (I did just receive my GORGEOUS mini twiggy (teal) from lovey!!! I'll post pics soon

5. love ink and this is a fabulous looking hobo. quite a steal too!

6. Beautiful bag and a great price. I am tempted.:yes:

7. mocean, was that yours before??:nuts: I remembered its smooshiness:P

8. already gone with BIN :wtf:

9. yep- this one was my first bbag... *sigh* I hope it finds a loving home! it's a traveler for sure!

I miss this one quite a bit actually...

10. Well, I'm guilty....it's me, I purchased it and I'm SOOOOO excited! :yahoo: :nuts: :happydance: I've been debating about getting a day and I can't wait to see this beauty in INK!!! YIPEEEE!! 3 bags in the last 1 1/2 months....yeeekkkk, I think it's time to hide my credit card :shame:

11. woooooooooooo-whoooooooooooo, congrats emanu, you're gonna love the hobo/day style :yahoo:

12. As I said in the auction - I hand rubbed the apple conditioner lotion into by hand (at work - with nothin to do :smile:) so its really really exceptional. I mean it was when I got it too - but you'll love it. Running to the P.O. at lunch break! thanks again

13. rocco,

I'm so excited. I can't wait to get it!!

Thank you!!

Amanda

14. mocern,

I will truly LOVE this!! Please rest assured that it found a VERY loving home :cutesy:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice