Generally how much to repair a wallet

radishhb

O.G.
Apr 17, 2007
my BV zippy wallet cracked at the edges and I plan to send it back to BV. Before I do that, I would like to be here, the beloved TPF, to get some idea: how much generally does it cost to repair one wallet? TIA

i am sorry about the wallet and sorry that i have no idea as to the cost. i had a bag repaired- i didn't get charged- and the repair was perfect. so no worries- your wallet will be as good as new.

my BV zippy wallet cracked at the edges and I plan to send it back to BV. Before I do that, I would like to be here, the beloved TPF, to get some idea: how much generally does it cost to repair one wallet? TIA
Contact Sydney Richards at 'sydney.richards @ us.bottegaveneta.com', the best CS ever - she's at BV NYC, and coordinates repairs. You can also call her at 212-271-5511.

I've sent things to her before. I've not been charged, as the problem was the fault of BV. See what she has to say.

I took the wallet to fifth Ave BV boutique, and the estimation is $290! So I gave up. The wear and tear are around the corner. I think it's expensive to spend $290 to repair it, because it cost me $300 sth. when I bought it in the outlet. But it is still a pain to see the beauty died :sad: Any other way to repair it with less cost?

Reading some posts that even changing the bag lining is only $250, so I think $290 is really too expensive to repair the cracking corners. And the sales said that it may not be possible to fix it anyway, because the color is special color