General tPF Holiday Season Gift Exchange?

twiggers

O.G.
May 7, 2006
Just curious as what everyone's thoughts on this are? I know specific forums will have individual ones (I am organizing an LV one)...but I just thought it might be interesting to expand our horizons outside of our respective handbag forums.

IDK...what do y'all think? :tup: :tdown:

I was envisioning a one time gift in December with a set price limit, and limiting to active forum participants (active anywhere on the forum...but just active)...IDK...specifics could be worked out closer to the actual time.

I have no problem organizing it...since I've got the other ones going it's not a biggie :smile:

let me know....and any suggestions/ideas as well!

I am still "new" but I think general discussion gift exchange would be great- being as I have a tiny bag collection still, I feel like I can't participate in the brand forums enough to be considered an active member- but here I might have a chance!

Thanks everyone! It would be an international thing...you can decide where you are willing to send gifts and I match people up that way!

It would be exactly like a Secret Santa....but to cover all religions/holiday observations...we would just call it a Holiday Gift Exchange!

Thanks boxer!!! I think I am going to check with megs & Vlad and make sure it is OK to host one in the general area (and maybe even get a sticky somewhere where everyone will see it)! I imagine closer to mid/end of October I will start a thread with the rules, etc. and start sign ups!!!