General question for everyone

1. Black is a basic color. I'm sure that most of us have black shoes and quite possibly a pair of black pants.

So today, as I was getting ready for a funeral... I wore all black (pants, shirt, and shoes) to realize that I don't have a black purse... Crazy eh?

How many of you all don't have a black purse?

btw.. right after I thought about that, I ordered a black epi soufflot... I guess the idea of not having a black bag just really bothered me cause the color was so basic yet essential.

2. I only have 1 black Gucci evening bag because it's a must have and Black MC Multicolore Petit Noe which I don't think counts . I'm just not a fan of black.

3. i have two black bags... a huge hobo i got from target and a quilted juicy wristlet... i don't use the hobo that much, though, since it gets too heavy...

4. I JUST finally bought a black purse last month. You're not alone.

5. Congrats on the Epi! : )

6. i have my black dior vintage boston bag and a coach leather demi.

7. I dont own anything black.... I know very strange...:shame:

8. i have several black bags...

9. you could still use any of your mono or damier bags with black! i actually like them together!

10. i have no black designer purses (black multicolore does not count, because its too rainbowy). now that i think of it. i should get one...

11. I have PLENTY of black purses. I think I have 5 alone...black balenciaga city, YSL Saint Tropez bag, MJ Polina, LV Jasmin, and I can't remember what the other one is, but i'm sure it's in my closet.

What I realized a few weeks ago is I have NO brown (non mono) bags. That's what I should be looking for, but I have mini lin on the brain.

12. Congrats on your Epi Soufflot!!!:wlae:

I only have 2 black solid colored leather bags. I still need to get one more with silver hardware.:yes:

13. I only have black leather coach demi.

14. I have one black Kate Spade SAM but I want a black LV speedy.

15. I used to have nothing but black purses... but i've branched out in to the Damier print and Mono print. I do think one black purse is essential to a wardrobe since it goes with just about everything!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice