General opinion on Olav PMs ?

kiwietnana

Jul 25, 2008
UK
Hi everyone!

I was just wondering what the general opinion was on the Damier OLAV PM was? I'm off to university in about a months time so I've started saving up for an LV loot:yahoo: ... However, I need help with a couple of things before I make my purchases!

1)
I'm looking for a bag, something like a messenger bag that I can carry all my paperwork and odd bits and bobs in, nothing too heavy though like books that will risk damaging the bag! I've seen the Olav and it's really nice, but I haven't seen many at all on TPF and I don't know whether that's because it isn't that popular or what :shrugs:?

2)
Second of all, I need a keepall but I don't know which one would be better and more practical for me? I really like the keepall 55 and I'm torn between the Monogram, Damier Canvas and the new Graphite? Which one guys :sad: :shrugs: ??

Thanks once again for all your help and input, it's greatly appreciated :tup: :tup: :tup: !!!

art0fwar

Jan 15, 2008
Sydney
i love my freakin olav pm, the size?? hmmm not good for school related... definitely no papers, but phones ipods, all that stuff works brilliantly!