General Juicy Couture questions

yes the case would fit, but you wouldn't be able to use the camera, so it would be pointless unless you just want the phone to look cute.

i've considered this in the past, but then i found similar cases made for my phone.so, just keep searching patiently before you settle on something that is a bad fit.

also, yes, they do make shoes up to size 10.

I've been told many times that Juicy Couture is for a "younger" crowd (teens - early 20's). I have a few myself and love them but I'm just wondering what other people's thoughts are. Thanks! :smile:

Thank you both!

Another question lol.

What is the difference if any between a Normal JC store, and a Flagship store?

The flagship stores are the biggest stores that get the better stuff. Some of the nicer, more expensive, bags & jewelry go to the flagship stores. Normally the flagship stores are in the nicer areas like NY city.
This is the same as with other brands like Coach.

I've been told many times that Juicy Couture is for a "younger" crowd (teens - early 20's). I have a few myself and love them but I'm just wondering what other people's thoughts are. Thanks! :smile:

I think as long as your not a 55 yearold mother with "Juicy" on your butt while out and about its nothing!

Juicy is for everyone! For all ages I think.

Just, myself being a 23 year old girl, would comment to my friend if I saw an older mom out with her kids wearing the suit with Juicy on the butt, but around the house fine! :biggrin:

Notice their ads, lots of marketing to women of all ages.
They manufacture things for babies, to young girls, teens, and mature women.

katierose said:
Notice their ads, lots of marketing to women of all ages.
They manufacture things for babies, to young girls, teens, and mature women.

True, yes. I like a lot of products Juicy Couture has to offer though I only have a few handbags, dresses, velour track suits and a bracelet. I think these items are "fun" and easy to use on a regular basis. I'm 30 - I'm happy to hear that many ages out there enjoy Juicy!

actually, Liz Claiborn took over the whole line, and now the style is marketed towards mature 25-60 yearold women.

Haven't you noticed the use of more leather in their velour bags?
surely you noticed the better clothing designs?

The "teen" market would say that the juicy style is going "down" and isn't cool anymore...
but the older women are more in love with the line than ever!!!

the 14k plated charms are for teens, of course (grownups prefer the real deal, like pandora and tiffany)...but more adults are purchasing the comfy tracksuits to wear around the house, and their pretty and comfortable tops and diaper bags and stylish handbags.

also, their perfumes are getting more sophisticated also.

i can comfortably declare that the juicy line as matured along with my age...
they have fewer pepto bismal pink fuzzy bags, and more sparkling soft quality leather bags.
the cheaper totes are still outrageous for teens, but that is because most adults already own a great tote-the neverfull gm.

p.s...it is funny, when i was younger, i wouldn't dare wear juicy couture suits for anything but sleeping.
but now that i'm a mother of 2, I find myself needing to quickly jump out of bed, rush my husband to work, and on my way home i stop by the post office or grocery store for a few items...

look at me, i'm that "older woman" out and about in juicy couture...lol...now i see how it happens, because i do not usually dress like that in public so i am not as quick to judge other people any more.

but, i also don't buy the pants that say anything on the but.i like the classic pocket ones.with the stripe.