General Fatal Error at net-a-porter.com

1. I just tried to go to NAP to catch another glimpse of the lovely Little Stam....and I got the message that "This Store is Closed. A general fatal error has occurred".This is a new one;I'm used to 'Heavy traffic' but this sounds worrying.

Eeek?:weird:

2. I'm sure it's just a server issue. Don't worry..

3. Good grief, that sounds apocalyptic and grim. Just some Internet issue, I'm sure.

4. Quirky, I take back my original reply - it does look strange. It says this store is closed? Maybe they're changing the website name or something. Hmmm.

5. I got to thier entry page, and it says "please excuse the site if your having troubles, we are currently going under a new look" or something like that. I somehow manage to get to the chloe part of thier site, but when i click handbags, it brought me to 'the store is closed'.

hmmmm weird!

6. Ooops - how strange!?! They have been writing things about "website update - sorry about slow traffic" lately, but this "store is closed"-thing is really odd.

7. It's OPEN!

8. NAP was undergoing changes in the store structure...

9. Yeah, they've been doing updates all week so I wondered when they were going to have to close it to do the final stuff. Here's hoping that it's faster now. I knew it wouldn't go down, I've been keeping it in business for months now!:lol:

10. ^^^lol!

11. Yeah and I'm awaiting some MJ shoes so I have a personal interest in the store not "closing down" right now :lol: .

It appears to be back...sighing over little Stam again....:love:

12. LOVE the way they support PF, but their site is WAYYYY slow to load for me in the UK - but, always worth it! ;)

Cx

13. Yep like vlad said they were changing up their site... should be back up now!

14. They have a wonderful new look!!!! Applause!!!! So easy to browse and so much faster!

Also,my shoes arrived and are great:biggrin: .

I got these. Really comfy for 10cm heels!!

mjpeeptoes.jpg
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice