Gemstone Collection

Hello. How's everybody doing? Hope you're all well. Happy Easter to all. It's April and that means it's time for the shiniest gemstone of all time. Can't wait to see all your lovely pieces. For now I'll share my simple stack from Easter Sunday. Cheers!

Attachments

• IMG_20210404_130600_948.jpg
    IMG_20210404_130600_948.jpg
    208.3 KB · Views: 96
Hey Guys ! My hubby got these made for my 34th birthday. Feeling like a princess :smile: what a lovely gift.
We went to a local jeweller and i asked to see what gemstones they had. I saw a lot of really cool stones and we started just playing with combinations. Then we ended up putting these aquamarines and pink spinel's next to each other and all of us went "omg". haha. I didn't want to spend that much and i went back a few times because I didn't want to ask my husband to spend more than his original budget. He said he didn't mind at all, and that ill probably end up getting them so just do it anyways.
Feeling very lucky.
I also love what the represent to me. I'm currently pregnant with a boy (24 weeks), and afterwards i thought - the pink is me, and the blue is him. (I know its a very traditional way of thinking about gender - so sorry if this upsets anyone. i thought it was nice representation that the two of us are together and even though they are a birthday present, i feel very connected to the representation of togetherness as well.)
Anyways here they are ! 18ct white gold, 2x spinel's 4.32ct, 2x aquamarines 5.39ct. :smile:

Attachments

• 2021 rohan aquamarine and pink spinel earrings 1.jpg
    2021 rohan aquamarine and pink spinel earrings 1.jpg
    102.8 KB · Views: 164
  • 2021 rohan aquamarine and pink spinel earrings 2.jpg
    2021 rohan aquamarine and pink spinel earrings 2.jpg
    300.8 KB · Views: 164
Hey Guys ! My hubby got these made for my 34th birthday. Feeling like a princess :smile: what a lovely gift.
We went to a local jeweller and i asked to see what gemstones they had. I saw a lot of really cool stones and we started just playing with combinations. Then we ended up putting these aquamarines and pink spinel's next to each other and all of us went "omg". haha. I didn't want to spend that much and i went back a few times because I didn't want to ask my husband to spend more than his original budget. He said he didn't mind at all, and that ill probably end up getting them so just do it anyways.
Feeling very lucky.
I also love what the represent to me. I'm currently pregnant with a boy (24 weeks), and afterwards i thought - the pink is me, and the blue is him. (I know its a very traditional way of thinking about gender - so sorry if this upsets anyone. i thought it was nice representation that the two of us are together and even though they are a birthday present, i feel very connected to the representation of togetherness as well.)
Anyways here they are ! 18ct white gold, 2x spinel's 4.32ct, 2x aquamarines 5.39ct. :smile:
What beautiful earrings! I love the story behind them and I understand your emotional connection. Wear them in good health. Please keep us posted on your baby.

Feeling very lucky.
Congratulations on your pregnancy and your beautiful earrings! They are stunning and classic.

• Love
Reactions: JessicaRabbit1
What a fun thread! There is so much focus on tPF on diamonds…it’s nice to find fellow gemstone lovers! I love all the colors and fun of various stones…I’ll just post a few of my favorites. Blue sapphire wedding set and alexandrite solitaire, and prehnite and mother-of-pearl rings.

Plus, thinking of adding this London blue topaz tennis bracelet (bottom pic) to my collection. I’d been thinking of a DBTY bracelet but also love tennis bracelets as the design goes all the way around. But find diamond tennis styles a bit to blingy for my everyday look (I’m VERY casual) so thought a gemstone tennis bracelet might be better, kwim!?!

07AB6B37-88BF-4925-A24F-E0A13A49ADE0.jpegB39C6973-99CE-41D5-9292-6AD9637D1415.jpegD6F6DDDB-EF29-453F-87B4-EF99657278BB.jpeg

What a fun thread! There is so much focus on tPF on diamonds…it’s nice to find fellow gemstone lovers! I love all the colors and fun of various stones…I’ll just post a few of my favorites. Blue sapphire wedding set and alexandrite solitaire, and prehnite and mother-of-pearl rings.

Plus, thinking of adding this London blue topaz tennis bracelet (bottom pic) to my collection. I’d been thinking of a DBTY bracelet but also love tennis bracelets as the design goes all the way around. But find diamond tennis styles a bit to blingy for my everyday look (I’m VERY casual) so thought a gemstone tennis bracelet might be better, kwim!?!

View attachment 5209690View attachment 5209691View attachment 5209692
I think it’s a beautiful tennis bracelet which is definitely more versatile for casual wear. CBTY are lovely too though.