Gemstone Collection

Have you ladies heard of a gemstone called Aquaprase? Here's my Aquaprase ring that I've purchased recently.
Hi everyone. So today, as I was going through my jewellery box I found my few pearl jewelleries. Is anyone here a pearl lover? I mean who doesn't have a pearl or two or more in their collection right?:biggrin: Please show and let us see your classic collection. Cheers! :smile::blush:

View attachment 4911905
Love your Aquaprase ring :heart:
Please post your lovely pearl jewelry here, too...we love pearls!

Love your Aquaprase ring :heart:
Please post your lovely pearl jewelry here, too...we love pearls!

Sure. I'll post it there too. Thank you so much xx.

Reactions: skyqueen
Hello everyone. How are you all doing? It's late but better late than never. I thought that I'll post a gemstone that correspond with its birth month. Also, please feel free to post here too. So for this February, I'll post an amethyst jewellery coz it's the gemstone for this month. Here's a pair of earrings and a ring ^-^ Cheers!

Attachments

• IMG_20210213_105040_467.jpg
    IMG_20210213_105040_467.jpg
    193.5 KB · Views: 73
Hello everyone. How are you all doing? It's late but better late than never. I thought that I'll post a gemstone that correspond with its birth month. Also, please feel free to post here too. So for this February, I'll post an amethyst jewellery coz it's the gemstone for this month. Here's a pair of earrings and a ring ^-^ Cheers!
Very pretty.
I love an amethyst.

Reactions: shaezie