Gem Overture Marmonts: Was looking for a green bag...

I was curious about this color too. I’m glad you asked about it. Green is my favorite, so I can’t wait! Do you know if they’re coming out with any other pieces in this color?

I was curious about this color too. I’m glad you asked about it. Green is my favorite, so I can’t wait! Do you know if they’re coming out with any other pieces in this color?
Another tpfer posted this to me in a different thread and I think these are going to be part of the upcoming gem collection that mine is from86C409F9-3E65-4D88-B0C7-56EBEB53C8C5.jpeg due to the hardware

Another tpfer posted this to me in a different thread and I think these are going to be part of the upcoming gem collection that mine is fromView attachment 5069975 due to the hardware

Great green (actually 2 different greens) and enamel!

Thank you for posting these too.
I need another green bag like a hole in the head :noggin: but may not be able to resist a 'sapphire' blue (can't believe there's a colour I don't have LOL).

Reactions: amandacasey
Woww!!! Yes they are. Thank you for sharing these! I Love how the enamel differs on all of the pieces with the two tones. Can’t wait to pick up my green small marmont tomorrow, so curious what that one looks like too!!
I would have preferred in the medium size actually, but small Marmont seems the "go to" these days!