Gelibility, anyone?

Tracy

shallowly obsessing
O.G.
Sep 30, 2007
Has anyone tried Gelibility? http://www.gelibility.com/shop.html

You can turn any regular polish into gel. I have SO much stinking polish and even with a pro discount I'm spending so much on gel polish. I thought this might be a good solution. I've read some pretty good reviews but wondering if anyone here has tried?
Thanks! :smile:

VodkaSoda

Mar 6, 2013
Clearwater, FL
There are two bloggers that have tried it and gave it positive reviews, Manic Talons and Chickettes. I have also heard of a few girls that have mixed top coat with rnp with success. I have yet to try either.

Tracy

shallowly obsessing
O.G.
Sep 30, 2007
There are two bloggers that have tried it and gave it positive reviews, Manic Talons and Chickettes. I have also heard of a few girls that have mixed top coat with rnp with success. I have yet to try either.
Yeah, I think I read those reviews too. I'm ordering it soon, can't wait to try it out!

Kailuagal

island in the sea
Feb 7, 2013
Yeah, I think I read those reviews too. I'm ordering it soon, can't wait to try it out!
Do you know if it's available in the U.S.? I remember reading about it but I don't think it was widely available yet. Keep us posted!

Tracy

shallowly obsessing
O.G.
Sep 30, 2007
I have tried it, it works great. It's nice to be able to use regular polish. I have used it with regular glitter polish too.
Thanks for posting! About how long has it lasted on you? I've been sandwiching regular polish between gel and I'm getting 5-7 days.

pams

Sep 9, 2012
Pollock Pines, CA
Thanks for posting! About how long has it lasted on you? I've been sandwiching regular polish between gel and I'm getting 5-7 days.
I used 2 regular polish, a solid and glitter the one time that I have used it so far. It lasted at least 7 days may have been 10 days. I used 3 coats of regular and 2 coats of glitter.

Tracy

shallowly obsessing
O.G.
Sep 30, 2007
I used 2 regular polish, a solid and glitter the one time that I have used it so far. It lasted at least 7 days may have been 10 days. I used 3 coats of regular and 2 coats of glitter.
Thanks for letting me know!