Gel Eyeliner, Bobbi Brown, MAC, Stila ?? help

Nyria

Diggin TPF
O.G.
Aug 20, 2006
Alberta, Canada
I need a new eyeliner - preferably a gel (I like cliniques but I want to try something else).

So which do you recommend more?

Bobbi Brown

MAC

STILA

Others?

caarlyntryl

Fana des chausseurs
O.G.
Jul 7, 2008
United States / Italy
Bobbi Brown Gel Eyeliner > MAC Fluidline, hands down.

Fluidline ran a lot for me. Actually, I hated that product. BB's liners, on the other hand, stayed put all day but were easy enough to take off at night with a little cleanser. Gorgeous, subtle colors, too!

floodette

Mata Hari wannabe!!
O.G.
Dec 27, 2007
BB hands down.

It's just almost every color I have turns black on me...

SpoiledRotten22

In LVoe...
O.G.
Jan 21, 2007
Memphis, TN
I have a MAC fluidline and a L'Oreal HIP gel liner and both work pretty well for me. I've heard good things about the BB as well and plan to try one of those.

Nyria

Diggin TPF
O.G.
Aug 20, 2006
Alberta, Canada
I didn't know L'Oreal had one too - I wonder if we have it in Canada yet???

I think I'll give the bobbi brown one a whirl - seeing as it sems to be the favourite here =)
Thanks everyone for your help !!!

blonde79

Sep 4, 2007
I prefer MAC fluidlines...I have 4 now. I do have one Clinique gel liner too, it's okay but not quite as nice as the MAC liners.

itsnicole

Aug 3, 2006
I've used both MAC & Bobbi Brown, and I prefer Bobbi Brown's. It's my favorite eyeliner.

gelbergirl

hubba hubba ;)
O.G.
Sep 23, 2006
NYC metro-area
I recommend Laura Mercier. Try to get to the counter if you can and have them show it to you with the flat brush.
i also have the Bobbi Brown which I am still practicing with and really have to get the hang of it. I purchased it on an international flight with no make-up person to help me out. Any suggestions? I keep forgetting to go to the counter and I am not sure if they'll help me or not since I already have it.