geez lady!!

sandyyy

:D
Dec 16, 2007
So I'm selling my Mini Lin bucket on ebay and there's this lady who keeps telling me to revise my item and change it to BIN just so she could buy it. I keep telling her I don't usually ship internationally since she's in Singapore. I mean I want to see if other people want to bid on it also because she might not be the only one who wants that purse!! I don't know what I should do but the person's username is hpgalz. So and kind of suggestions would be very helpful! Thanks!! :yes:

I would BLOCK her. Stick to your policy, and force her to stick to it, too.

There are other buyers out there... if it ends with no bids, then make the call whether you want to set up a BIN for her.

this was the last message she sent me

[FONT=arial,sans-serif]hi.. u don't want to revise after i bid u can't change anything already.. u want to change the date shorter?? OR WANT TO REVISE THE BUY IT NOW PRICE? PLS REPLY THANKS[/FONT]

Tell her.. "Thanks but I'm going to let it continue through the entire auction" Sounds like she's trying to force feed you what she or he wants and then they'll scam you out of the bag AND the money. Block her/him ASAP!!

I got to disagree here, I have loyal repeat customers from Singapore, none have cheated me of anything. If you don't wish to ship to that country so be it. It's just their culture when they want something, they can't wait to get it. Why do you think everyone who wants a BIN is a scammer that doesn't make any sense. If I were you I'd just reply with "No I will not do that".

FYI I have been scammed several times and only by US customers. Do I continue business with US? Of course!

If you're really frightened there is always Western Union, from what I know WU has an active presence in all post offices in Singapore, and unlike US, post offices are located in convenient spots customers can walk to.

If she can't wait for your listing to end to bid..I have a bad feeling about it. She might be wanting to pay with a stolen CC before the person realizes that it's stolen. Don't change your auction!

At first I was going to say 'stick to your guns' too. But maybe she is just crazy for the bag and cannot wait (are there others up for auction too?--maybe yours is the only one).

Follow your gut on this one. Anyone can be a scammer, even patient people.

Sometimes I see something I realy want and ask if the seller has considered BIN but if they say no I just wait it out and sit there with my bid in the last 30 seconds. Thats the way it is. If you want to let the auction run you could revise the item and add that no BUY NOW is available to stop these enquiries...

I answered her question back and I told her that I do not ship internationally and that I will not change my policy for her and if she keeps telling me to I said that I will report her.

^^ that's great. Some buyers can really be painful to deal with! If she's been badgering you to lower your price, I scarely think she'll agree to pay by WU since she'll have to bear the WU fees! lol...

Sigh... So many newbie from Singapore ( sorry to serious and sincere Sing members ) pop up this month. I got 2 newbie from Sing ( one has 2 different accounts ) and same with your problem, sandyyy :s keep haggling me..!