GE MAM has arrived... come visit the glazed trio!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Congrats on such a pretty bag!!! The colour is TDF!

2. Wow! Beautiful trio of goodness!

3. OMG, OMG, OMG...she's stunning! And she looks perfect on you!

Glazed RM leather is my fave too...I could collect GE and GA bags all day. Actually, I would be pretty content with an entire collection of just glazed bags. :girlsigh:

4. Congrats love!!! I'm sooo happy you found this! I also love the dress in your mod shots!

And Naze... can't wait to see what you're being all mysterious about. :nuts:

5. Pretty pretty pretty!
    That glazed leather looks great as always. Glad you like your new bag!

6. my thoughts EXACTLY!! love it!

7. All I can do is :drool: :drool:
    Just georgeous!!!

8. Stunning, stunning.. stunning!!:heart::love: I can't believe its NWT:shocked:

9. Stunning!!! you're a lucky gal.

10. Stay tuned for a huge reveal sometime this weekend.:graucho:

11. Thanks love!

Naz, you are being super mysterious, I hope I'm around for the reveal!

12. Love you are the greatest veterinarian. You are simply the best. So smart and so photogenic...am I sucking up good enough for even the slightest chance of borrowing that bag?! Seriously, you struck a great deal. Enjoy.

13. Thanks, ladies! I love this MAM! I can't wait to use her this weekend :yahoo:

Tx Honeybee of course you can borrow her :roflmfao: only if you promise to return her safe and sound. If I end up matching at A&M... she will live in the same state as you do!

14. The leather just looks bea...uti...ful!!!! *drool*!!!!

15. Very nice! Congrats!