Gaza Satchel has new home -

indiaink

Authenticator
O.G.
May 3, 2007
I know there's a story out there of a happy Gaza Satchel and a happy woman who owns her. This Gaza Satchel just arrived to her new home today!

This wonderful tPF woman has been wanting one ever since she got rid of Gaza the first time. I wonder who that might be....:P

That was me! Story is this...I had a Gaza Hobo in prune about a year ago but circumstances at the time forced me to sell her and I regretted it BIG TIME!!! I really, really do want to replace the hobo in prune some day, but in the meantime, the bittersweet satchel has come into my life and what a beauty she is!! So many pockets and hidey holes! I love it!!

And here are a couple of pix of my new bag. Please pardon the horrible farmer's wife outfit I'm wearing. Sheesh, I need new clothes way more than I need new bags, but what do I spend my $$$ on, bags of course! Hey, they always fit!

Attachments

• gaza 002.jpg
    gaza 002.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 79
  • gaza 003.jpg
    gaza 003.jpg
    90.7 KB · Views: 70
Thanks ladies! Sadly I won't be taking her out today. I'm off to a library sale in a few hours (uh, these things can be like hand to hand combat and I do not want any of my babies injured) and I'll be taking my super cheapie Roots nylon backpack. Need those hands free! But when I get home, all my stuff will return to roost in my new bag.