Gayle's Collection <3

UPDATE: Louis Vuitton Vernis Pomme D'Amour Heart Cles
Louis Vuitton Pink Bubble Ring

heart1.jpg

ring1.jpg

heartandring.jpg

Hehe! :love:

UPDATE: Louis Vuitton Bubble Rings in Light Pink and Raspberry; Inclusion PM Bracelets in Translucent, Framboise and Pomme D'Amour; Inclusion Ring in Pomme D'Amour.

newinclus.jpg

:yahoo: hehe.

How do you like the viva cite? Are the outside pockets easy to access, and is it annoying to have to lift the flap and expose both pockets? Also, how roomy is the bag? Thanks!!

How do you like the viva cite? Are the outside pockets easy to access, and is it annoying to have to lift the flap and expose both pockets? Also, how roomy is the bag? Thanks!!

Hi! ^.^

Yes, it's an amazing shoulder bag...the 2 front pockets aren't a pain to open and they click back into place well, with the one full flap. sometimes you just have to make sure they both snap if you are flipping it down fast, but its very secure. The bag is medium roomy...I'd say. I don't overload my bags, but i can get a pochette in there, my PTI, rounde cles, regular cles, mirrors, pens, candies, cell phone and stuff, some papers, etc. It's very comfy on the shoulder. I was once thinking of selling it, but I don't want to anymore cause it's really convienant and classy. :yes: