Gauffre Tote in Militare - Yes or No?

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. [​IMG]Girls, I need another bag like I need ......... well you know!! What does everyone think of the green & the style. Tomorrow is Saks EGC event! I can order it online, use 10% off, free shipping and no tax and get the gift card! HELP!!

2. you're asking ME??LOL..........:yahoo: GO FOR IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. PS- I saw it IRL..ITS GORGEOUS!!!!!

4. I saw that too! It is pretty IRL. But personally, I like the Brown color a tad bit more :yes:

5. I saw this bag yesterday and I think it's beautiful. Personally I would go for it! The only thing to consider would be your wardrobe. However, I think it's a pretty neutral color and shouldn't be any kind of problem.

6. Love it!! Is there a promo code for the 10% and free shipping/tax? Just wondering.

7. its lovely go for it.

8. I heard the handles are pretty stiff- can you put them over your shoulders at all? and does the top close? does anyone know? TIA!

9. missypoo,
    Check out the deals & steals forum/threads for the 10% & shipping. To save the Tax you have to have it shipped to a state that has no Saks stores - depend where you live. EGC card is only offered tomorrow.

10. I live in Nebraska and there are no Saks stores here. Cool beans!!

11. I had this tote and black and the handles are VERY HARD plastic..cant be worn on shoulder.....if that bothers you..Buy the more expensive one as i did..with the shoulder strap attached

12. I think I'm gonna give in and order the Antic Cervo Satchel. So when I order it on the Sak site, do I just punch in the code August6C? Is this the correct code? Any other codes I need to put in too? Please let me know guys.

13. Buy Buy Buy!

14. I agree with Jill. I love that bag but I need convenience. I want to be able to wear it on the shoulder and the tote's handles are defiantly too hard for that.

15. Go for it!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice