Gaucho Tote with Whip Stitching?

  1. Does anyone know what this Gaucho is called? It has whip stitching around the flap and is monocoloured instead of the contrast colour.

    Gelly :L:
  2. They call it the dior gaucho tote with grained leather. It's on the dior english website. Hope that helps.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice