Gaucho size

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Can anyone tell me if there are different sizes in the saddle bag? I am after a larger size. Thanks in advance.

2. ok do you mean saddle or gaucho or gaucho saddle? gaucho saddle is in one size, gauchos can be either large, medium or mini ( with longer or shorter strap) , or totes - zipped ( 2 sizes) or with magnetic clasp.

enclosed pics of all, for exact sizes i recommend visiting www.dior.com shop online where all the dimensions of all models are given.

here is mini with shorter and longer strap, tote with magnetic clasp, a medium gaucho and a double ( large) one.

Attached Files:

3. This is just wonderful, thank you for posting picture. I am trying to find one which is the right size for me. This is a great help.:tup:

4. [​IMG]This would be great for me.

5. tote 36 x 24 x 7 cm , same for medium gaucho, though shape is a bit different, 36 x 25 x 14,5 cm for the zipped tote ( the smaller size i think ),
    25 x 17 x 8 cm mini gaucho, 36 x 25 x 14 cm large gaucho, 30 x 23 x 8 cm gaucho saddle.

Attached Files:

6. This is the mini gaucho - smallest size they come in - with the longer strap.

I have this size in brown with the shorter of the two straps. A great little bag for going out - and could be used everyday if you are a minimalist.

Very cute - good luck.