Gaucho or Spy?

lovebags

Feb 4, 2006
I want to get one of these bags. Remember, just one :biggrin: Is the Spy totally out? How much are they?
I love the Gaucho but it maybe hard to get. Anyone know where I can find a Gaucho or a Spy here in Southern California?

What do you guys think? Gaucho or Spy? Thanks again!

I like the spy more than the gaucho, even though the spy has been out longer. I dont think that its "out" quite yet, but if you like the style that doesnt matter. If you're set on the gaucho call Dior and have them do a search, but if they can't find it get on a waitlist :biggrin:

Noriko said:
I like the spy more than the gaucho, even though the spy has been out longer. I dont think that its "out" quite yet, but if you like the style that doesnt matter. If you're set on the gaucho call Dior and have them do a search, but if they can't find it get on a waitlist :biggrin:

I agree....Eluxury has a few Gauchos and Spy bags. Saks and Neimans has some Spy bags.

lovebags said:
I want to get one of these bags. Remember, just one :biggrin: Is the Spy totally out? How much are they?
I love the Gaucho but it maybe hard to get. Anyone know where I can find a Gaucho or a Spy here in Southern California?

i returned my medium white gaucho to NM in beverly hills. 310-355-5900. godd luck

lovebags said:

WOW!! I'm the only one voting for Gaucho! I love the Gaucho, I own 2! the spy is beautiful, I have one too but it's a hassel to carry and it's to big!!! It was a big hit last year, but If your interested in the Gaucho's elux still has them in stock. http://eluxury.com/browse/product_a...9156&SubCategoryID=9163&ClassificationID=9165

I have a medium gaucho in red and I LOVE it! It is one of my favorite bags! It is great with casual wear. I had a honey spy but returned it. Wasn't loving it after I got it. It was an "awkward" bag to carry IMO.

I have both bags and I love both of them!:love:

It depends what look you are looking for. Gaucho is more casual and with the spy you can dress up and down. I say go for the spy!:love:

I love my spy and I will wear it whenever I want to use it even if the "it" factor is gone. I always admire the unique design and the leather of the spy! :love: