Gaucho or Spy?

1. I want to get one of these bags. Remember, just one :biggrin: Is the Spy totally out? How much are they?
    I love the Gaucho but it maybe hard to get. Anyone know where I can find a Gaucho or a Spy here in Southern California?

What do you guys think? Gaucho or Spy? Thanks again!

2. I like the spy more than the gaucho, even though the spy has been out longer. I dont think that its "out" quite yet, but if you like the style that doesnt matter. If you're set on the gaucho call Dior and have them do a search, but if they can't find it get on a waitlist :biggrin:

3. I agree....Eluxury has a few Gauchos and Spy bags. Saks and Neimans has some Spy bags.

4. i returned my medium white gaucho to NM in beverly hills. 310-355-5900. godd luck

5. i like the spy better.you can dress it up or down. it is so versatile.

6. Are these your only choices? If so, I vote 'Spy'

7. Spy over gaucho...

8. WOW!! I'm the only one voting for Gaucho! I love the Gaucho, I own 2! the spy is beautiful, I have one too but it's a hassel to carry and it's to big!!! It was a big hit last year, but If your interested in the Gaucho's elux still has them in stock. http://eluxury.com/browse/product_assortment.jhtml?SectionID=9000&CategoryID=9156&SubCategoryID=9163&ClassificationID=9165

9. I like the Spy better.

10. I totally prefer the Gaucho! The Spy isn't "me" at all.
    There's a Neimans here still holding a red Gaucho for me I think, let me know!

11. Spy! Although, I think it depends on how versatile you want the bag to be. The spy can be dressed up or down, where the Gaucho just screams casual IMO.

12. I have a medium gaucho in red and I LOVE it! It is one of my favorite bags! It is great with casual wear. I had a honey spy but returned it. Wasn't loving it after I got it. It was an "awkward" bag to carry IMO.

13. I vote spy! The gaucho is nice but I still prefer the design of the spy.

14. Gaucho tote!

15. I have both bags and I love both of them!:love:

It depends what look you are looking for. Gaucho is more casual and with the spy you can dress up and down. I say go for the spy!:love:

I love my spy and I will wear it whenever I want to use it even if the "it" factor is gone. I always admire the unique design and the leather of the spy! :love:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice