Gauche Scarf Question

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. This may be inappropriate, and forgive me if it's addressed elsewhere, but is it bad form to tie an Hermes scarf onto a plain Coach bag?

:tdown::tup:

2. It's a free country! I say go ahead and tie it if it looks good - why not!

3. I'm with Gina - go for it!!

4. Go for it!!

5. I think if the scarf doesn't fight with any patterning/logos on the bag - why not!!

6. Thanks! I would hate to appear in the back of a magazine with a black bar over my eyes!
    :death:

7. ^^ :roflmfao:

8. I can't see any reason why not. Coach makes nice, quality bags at good prices- you have to remeber that Coach is considered a splurge by most people.

9. You're right, it is a splurge for most people. I didn't mean to sound snotty.

:shame:

10. It's fine, Lizavet8......you take that gorgeous scarf and tie it on any bag you want! I do that too......throw an Hermes pochette onto my LV Speedy or my Gucci Messenger! Why not?!?!?!?!?!?

11. I've tied H scarves onto Balenciagas and I don't see a problem with that. As long as colors and patterns coordinate, you should be free to do whatever you want! :yes:

12. Your scarf, your bag, your style! Mix it up and enjoy!!!:yes:

13. Sounds good to me!

14. Absolutely not ! The French are known for not being a matchy-matchy society and the odd unmatched detail adds "je ne sais quoi" ! And if YOU like it :yahoo:- who gives a flip !

15. Thank You all so much-I tied on (tied one on!:girlsigh:)-my Napoleon, mostly red, green and gray- a Coach big ol' Soho tote, and it was 39 degrees and raining, so back inside it all went!