Gauche Scarf Question

lizavet8

"Ruffian"
O.G.
May 3, 2007
Lonesome Dove
This may be inappropriate, and forgive me if it's addressed elsewhere, but is it bad form to tie an Hermes scarf onto a plain Coach bag?

:tdown::tup:

ValleyO

O.G.
Mar 18, 2006
CA
I can't see any reason why not. Coach makes nice, quality bags at good prices- you have to remeber that Coach is considered a splurge by most people.

S'Mom

Resistance is Futile
O.G.
Apr 8, 2006
It's fine, Lizavet8......you take that gorgeous scarf and tie it on any bag you want! I do that too......throw an Hermes pochette onto my LV Speedy or my Gucci Messenger! Why not?!?!?!?!?!?

pyrexia

rosed.
O.G.
Sep 10, 2006
in an orange box
I've tied H scarves onto Balenciagas and I don't see a problem with that. As long as colors and patterns coordinate, you should be free to do whatever you want! :yes:

marietouchet

Authenticator
O.G.
Feb 18, 2006
au delà des cinq mers
Absolutely not ! The French are known for not being a matchy-matchy society and the odd unmatched detail adds "je ne sais quoi" ! And if YOU like it :yahoo:- who gives a flip !

This may be inappropriate, and forgive me if it's addressed elsewhere, but is it bad form to tie an Hermes scarf onto a plain Coach bag?

:tdown::tup:

lizavet8

"Ruffian"
O.G.
May 3, 2007
Lonesome Dove
Thank You all so much-I tied on (tied one on!:girlsigh:)-my Napoleon, mostly red, green and gray- a Coach big ol' Soho tote, and it was 39 degrees and raining, so back inside it all went!