Gathered Sophia and Outlet

reddishblond

Sep 27, 2010
Hi Ladies: you all are so informed, so I thought I would just ask a question that I am curious about...I am new to Coach, but I am wondering if you think that the leather gathered sophia will eventually make it to the outlets? One can only hope :smile:

Last edited:
Yes - I believe it will - I have seen almost everything eventually go to the outlet - it is just a question of how long and you must be able to grab it just when it gets there.

All bags go to the outlet so you have to have patience and very good timing. If there is one thing I learned about buying fp deletes is that "Timing is Everything"

I was told the dot op art sophia will go first then the leather sophia end of January.

Pretty much everything ends up at the outlet, but not always every color. If a color is "sold out" on the Coach website, there may still be a few in boutiques that are unsold and make it to the outlet, but they are generally grabbed up pretty quickly. More "unusual" colors are more plentiful at outlets.

And most things are marked 30% off before they get redlined.....if it's something you're DYING for, it might make sense to buy it at that price (with a coupon, of course) and hope it gets redlined in the future and that you can do a price adjustment later. (The price adjustment thing doesn't always work)

Yeah, black probably will only go when the whole line of gathered Sophias is deleted. This is currently their best-selling bag so it won't be any time soon.

Looks like purple in the large size will not make it to the outlets either as JAX is out of them and there is only store stock left.

Jackson had 2, 1 Large Gray (saw it with my own eyes) and 1 Purple, not sure about size (according to the SA) on Black Friday, both were snatched up immediately.
Wow...just wow...I can't believe the gathered Sophia's made it to the Jackson outlet...Looks like I'm going to have to stalk my local outlets sooner than I thought..:P

Wow...just wow...I can't believe the gathered Sophia's made it to the Jackson outlet...Looks like I'm going to have to stalk my local outlets sooner than I thought..:P

I can hardly believe it myself! They may trickle in a little at a time, but will be grabbed up in a second! You would have to be checking constantly to get lucky! I may go prebuy one at Macy's for friends and family sale and ask Santa for one in another color.
I like the gray one and the cream!