Gathered Lindsey or Duffle??

Nov 15, 2009
Hi ladies,
I'm going to the outlet this weekend and found out there is a purple gathered Lindsey for 331 with tax. I've been wanting a gathered bag forever. I also want a cognac duffle which is roughly the same price.

Which would you get and why? Thanks:smile:

aubergine gathered lindsey all the way! love the style... its hard to find a gathered one in the outlets. usually a hit or miss! grab this chance to score that beauty!

Hmm...they are very different. I like the duffle best of the two. I'm not crazy about the other style though so that may not be a fair vote. I think the duffle is a very versatile bag. I personally would use the duffle more. Which goes with your style best?

Having just bought a gathered Lindsey in Magenta with my pce. I would go for the Lindsey. That is a great price! Initially I didn't like the gathered but when I saw them in person I changed my mind. It is now my favorite bag after my red patent Lindsey. They are big though so take that into account.

Gathered Lindsay! Timeless, luxurious, you will LOVE the leather and the color is year round, IMO. Plus the shape is so flattering to anyone.

The duffles have had issues with the dye on the corners rubbing off, plus I just don't think the duffle is remotely as classy as the gathered Lindsay.

I would get the Lindsey. I love the duffles but you can't pass up gathered and that color at that price. There will be deals on the duffles later on but I don't think you'll find another gathered easily.

Gathered! I have 3 gathered lindseys and I wouldn't trade them for anything! The leather is so luxurious and glamorous. You definitely won't get that feeling from a duffle.

I would get the Lindsey. I love the duffles but you can't pass up gathered and that color at that price. There will be deals on the duffles later on but I don't think you'll find another gathered easily.

I agree. I think it'll be a lot easier to find a duffle later on than it would be to find a gathered aubergine Lindsey, especially at the price you could get it for right now, Nicacanadiense.

You might be able to find some modeling pics here http://forum.purseblog.com/coach/dedicated-thread-to-mod-shots-741693.html