gathered dillema, which to get?

which wallet to get to go with purple gathered sophia?

• purple gathered wallet

• gray gathered wallet

• black gathered wallet

• another one entirely (list below)

Results are only viewable after voting.

oxlivhopexo

Jul 1, 2009
hello ladies. so i plan on getting myself the large gathered sophia in purple as my christmas present to myself. i was thinking about getting the purple gathered wallet to go with it, but then i really thought about it, i feel like it'd going to be too much purple especially since it's such a bright shade of purple. what do you ladies think? which color gathered wallet should i get to go with it? or do you guys have another idea? thanks any input is appreciated =]

I would get the black because it would go with other bags. Plus the black is gorgeous, so may as well enjoy her as much as possible. Gray would be too light IMHO, would show the soil more.

I like PCL's idea of the purple op art wallet. But I think that I would go with the purple gathered. Mostly because I already have it and love it. I don't have any of the bags though. But I think that the purple goes with everything and you can mix and match it with other bags. :smile:

I have the purple gathered shoulder bag and I also got the matching wallet. I don't think all that purple is too much but that's just me. I love the black gathered leather and I think it will go with everything.

I voted for purple. I like the hardware color to match the hardware on the bag. I also like that the purple has a pinkish/lavendar interior. The grey and black wallets look like they have a grey interior. I prefer a more fun color inside, it just makes me happy to see as I'm pulling out yet more money to pay for another bag. :P

I like my wallets to coordinate with a lot of other bags, and I feel that purple goes well with a lot, not just with purple. I also like to have a brighter color inside my bag. The black and grey are both lovely, but just don't stand out as much. Colorful accessories are FUN!!!

I love having a pop of color inside an otherwise neutral bag, so I vote for purple. It would match your new bag, but also provide a ray of sunshine every time you take it out of a different bag!

I voted for purple. I like the hardware color to match the hardware on the bag. I also like that the purple has a pinkish/lavendar interior. The grey and black wallets look like they have a grey interior. I prefer a more fun color inside, it just makes me happy to see as I'm pulling out yet more money to pay for another bag. :P

Not that it really matters but the interior of the purple gathered is dark purple. :smile: I'm not sure why it's shown as pinkish/lavender on Coach's website though. I actually like the darker color more. It matches the outside. ;)

And I agree, I like the fun accessories. I love seeing the bright wallet and mini skinnies in my purse. It makes me smile.