Gather round reveal

What great fortune! I would have bypassed the others colors for this one in a heartbeat! Congrats, great first thread!

Great score! I think these may be deleted. I saw one at my Lord & Taylor marked down 25% then another 20 with a coupon. Enjoy! The black gathered with brass is so rich looking!

Beautiful! I love the black gathered bags! Congrats on a lucky find!

Nice!! Love this one! Congrats!

ohh thts pretty !!! may i ask you how much you got it for ?

love Love LOVE pleated!!!!!!

Wow!! Enjoy her!!

Booooo to the damn yah. Work it friend

So pretty! I'm not even a big Lindsey fan and I don't think I could have walked away from her. Congrats!

Great find, congrats! One of my favorite bags!

Thanks, ladies. It was only $210 before tax.
And an extra thanks to crazyforcoach09! ;)

Last edited:
I'm sure this has been revealed a million times, but it's actually my first thread I've ever started.

I was investigating which Lindsey colors were available at my outlet and stumbled upon this hot momma instead. Decided to pass on the patent aubergine and fuschia for this one. I'm in love!

P.S.
A huge thanks to whomever returned her. She's in a great home now.

Definitely a good choice, Geez look at that gorgeous lining!

WOW- that's some crazy good luck you have! Congrats on your find!

Gorgeous...I just got my first lindsey last week and its such an enjoyable bag to use.....glad you were on the right place/time to give her a deserving home :smile:

wow a SUPERB DEAL!!!

Definitely a good choice, Geez look at that gorgeous lining!

Wow, I am in need of that purse. Need a black with brass hardware. She is a beauty.

Thanks for the compliments. I love, love, love the lining! It's my first Lindsey. Been ogling everyone's here, so I can't wait to finally carry her. :graucho: