*gasp* My Expensive Jeans Ripped!

I can totally relate. I had the softest Miss Sixty jeans in high school. They ripped in the butt like 3 years ago, but I still keep them in the closet! I just can't imagine throwing them out! One of my friends had her r&r jeans rip after like 3 wears!

Nope, you're definitely not the only one - if you go onto the different jeans forums R&R tend to rip a lot! It's a shame because they are so pricey, but the denim is so thin it's bound to happen. I used to have four pairs and I guess I'm lucky because I never had any tear problems. But there are so many others who have had; now I try to stick with other brands.

Yes, I think you and I are coming from the same forums. R&Rs are known to rip, no matter how few or many times you have worn them, or how thick or thin the fabric is. Too bad though cuz I love their washes!

HMMM, maybe if the rips aren't in too hard of a spot to put an iron on patch, that may work. Michael's craft store has many cute patches, you can add a few to make the jeans look like they are vintage like that.