GASP! I just fell in love with a Juicy bag!

1. OMG, how did this happen? Forgive me if you hate this! I have never given Juicy Couture a second look, but I stumbled upon this:
    [​IMG]

I love it! Sure, it's made out of yarn (thank gosh for the quilted lining) and would be very fragile, but it's HUGE and looks so dang FUN. I totally want it, and even showed it to 'Santa' last night when he came into my office. He smiled wistfully. ::::tingles:::: This may be my new desktop background soon!

2. I saw that one the other day. I love it too! My daughter (huge Juicy fan) hates it. It reminds me of Ferragamo.

3. I love it, looks really unique

4. It looks really unique. :heart: it.

5. That's a lovely bag!

6. That really is cute!

7. Cute! I like Juicy bags!

8. I saw this at Von Maur last night. Totally cute! My luck, I'd snag it on something and it would be all over.:rolleyes:

9. I love it also, but it looks to be a little to fragile for me.

10. lol...i fell in love with a juicy bag last year after i saw it in the Fall NM catalog - it's purple suede with silver hardware and it's just GORGEOUS!!! and the best part, you could never tell it was juicy!! since then i don't see many i like, they're generally too over the top for me...but if you love it, what's the difference who makes it?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice