Gasp! another treasure from Amour - 04 Grey City

1. Pristine! :drool: :drool:

2. Gosh, this bag looks BARELY used. I wish everything on eBay looked like that!

3. oh my gosh...the grey is GORGEOUS:sweatdrop:

4. :love: I think I need to stay out of Achtung for a while. That bag is so grogeous. I came so close ..... but 2 in one night? One yesterday. shame on me

5. Oh c'mon Powderpuff, what difference will one more make? :angel: I'm eeeeevil... but the leather on this puppy is worth every penny! plus, it's in exceptionally good condition :graucho:

6. The leather looks amazing. I want to use it as a pillow.

7. Wow, the condition looks so amazing! leather so buttery soft !

8. thank you ladies!!! the bag is really Fab!;) :heart:

9. Congrats to the lucky person that got this! :wlae:

10. congrats to the person that bought it!! its a beauty!

11. yayyyyy a PFer got the bag..she can come out whenever she wants...tee hee hee;) :yahoo: :heart:

12. (slinking out of the closet)... confession time it was me! So thrilled... :yahoo: have been looking for older city bags for a while now ... somehow managed to get sidetrack many times accumulating 3 06 cities in the process :P all of which I love... but still happy to finally have 1 older city to complement my 04 first!! Other confession - am not Decophile-level yet, but also managed in the past month to nurture a scary, monster-like passion for b-bags - 4 cities, 1 first in 6 weeks.... hobo style next, here i come! :jammin:

13. ^:P Good work Skimatic! Your collection sounds great! Glad you finally got an older city bag! The '04 leather is TDF! Congrats! :yahoo:

14. thanks Pewter! I think it is time for me to revisit the "Feeling the COLD of a purse ban" thread.... (hangs head) .... sorta :graucho:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice