Gas prices

1. Gas is so expensive now!!! Going for $4.50 is some parts of the country and people are paying.

My poor wallet :cry: :cry: :cry:

2. yah, it's crazy. Good thing i'm driving a corolla, and it's gas efficient. It hasn't crossed $4 in my area yet. Let's hope that it won't.

3. Eek! $4! I've seen it hit $3 plus here, but fortunately, haven't had to drive around too much.

4. Paid $2.95 for regular this morning, $33.60 total to fill up. And I drive a fuel efficient car! :suspiciou The bf drives an Explorer, we end up taking my car everywhere instead.

5. some places around here were selling for $4 right after katrina hit (there's a direct pipeline from the gulf to georgia, and that's where we get a lot of our gas). for regular it's been $2.80ish lately.

6. lol i paid less per gallon and only filled up 3/4 of my tank and paid $54 earlier this afternoon.

i still stand by my SUV, though! i love her!

7. Up in Canada its around $1.09 and I drive a Honday so it's costing me around $40.00 now for an empty tank if half it's about $30. But I heard that this summer it's going to be at $1.50. It sucks but what can u do.

8. Hi Christina...Every time I've gone up to Orlando gas has always been about 10 cents cheaper than where I am. Today in my area it's going between $2.85/9 to 3.01/9
    I took out my old Firebird today and literally let the car rolled around.:sad2:

9. Wow $5! That's a killer. I remember the days when it was $0.99. What the heck is happening? There has to be something they can do to stop the price gauging. It's going to be ridiculous by summertime. Already close to $3 where I am and I'm sick over it!

10. It was 2.899 for regular here outside Boston this morning. I drive a Jetta and it took $37 to fill my tank. Of course I was beyond empty with the gas light on :amuse:

11. I would really love the gas prices to drop, I remember when I first got my car (5 years ago)it took like $17 to fill-er-up... this morning gas was 3.05, so it took about $33... thats just crazy

12. I agree. I so miss NYC right now when I never needed a car for ANYTHING!!

13. Hi Lorri :biggrin:

I do agree that gas is cheaper here in Orlando than on the coast. I was in Stuart this weekend and filled up, paid over $3.00 a gallon :suspiciou

14. Upstate NY is at 3.05 per gallon this afternoon.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice