Garnet Size Question

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Feb 11, 2010
    Last edited: Feb 11, 2010
    So, I've been looking at Garnet's on evilbay and I'm trying to figure out all of the different sizes it came in. Does anyone know the measurements of the different sizes? I'm only really looking for the length at the bottom of the bag. Some people list the bag that is 15.5" long as medium and some list it as large. I've seen that most of the bags listed as XL are 17.5" long. Is there really a medium and a large? If so, what is length of both of them?

Thanks in advance!

2. There is a medium, large and xlarge size. I've got a medium and I can go measure it for you. I don't remember what Coach's listed measurements were for the different sizes though.

3. That would be awesome! I'm trying to figure out which size is right for me before I start hunting! Would mind sharing the style number as well? Thanks!!

4. I have a couple of the large Garnets. They are 17". When I bought my 1st one I had fully planned on buying the med.(15") but it was smaller than I wanted and the handles slipped off my shoulders, The large was much better. The XL isn't a lot longer(across the bottom)than the large but it is taller and wider.

5. Glad to see this thread. BF's mom got one and I think it's the medium. It looked to small to be a large and she got it for a great deal at the outlet but I want at least a large.