garnet questions

dluvscoach

Coachaholic
Jun 7, 2009
i have been stalking a reg size garnet and i am wondering if anyone out there has it and can tell me if it can be worn on the shoulder with a coat on? the straps seem kind of short... also how is it to get your stuff into and out of? is it difficult? i love totes, but i am drawn to this one. help:biggrin:.

as for reference I'm 5 ft; 105 lbs.. I can wear a coat with Garnet over my shoulder. it very easi taking stuff in and out since it just a turnlock.. There a thread on here of modeling pic of Garnet

i owned and returned the garnet...the leather is amazing, i love the hardware and you can get into it really easy and see your things...it also holds a lot and doesn't look as if it's bulging at all...the reason i returned it is that i thought that on me it looked too structured...other than that, i think it's an amazing bag! and yes it will fit over a coat...

Hi,
I think I read on Coach.com the difference between the Garnets is the Large one is 8 1/2 in drop in the handles and the regular one is an 8 inch drop. Also the large one is about 1 1/2 inches longer than the smaller one! I bought the small one in Ivy and I love it!!!! Very easy to get in and out of!!! I also love the Patent Graphite Garnet in both the large and the small.

Lynne:smile: