Garnet modeling photos?

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 is now open to the public! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale.
    We're also giving away five more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Does anyone have any pictures of you using your garnet? (or modeling pics) I looked in the garnet thread, but didn't find any modeling photos.

I am trying to decide what size to get, and pictures are helpful!

2. Here i am with my mahogany large garnet
    [​IMG]

3. Nice! Thank you. I love the large size.

4. ^She is super tiny! I'll take some with the Large size later also if you need :yes:

5. That would be GREAT! I'm trying to find a large purple at a good price, so far no luck.

6. #7 Feb 5, 2010
    Last edited: Feb 5, 2010
    medium Berry

[​IMG]

7. ^^^Where's your swirly head?? LOL, I like that feature!

8. changed it for ya :P

9. Lol! Im not super tiny j! Im fluffy!
    YOU'RE tiny!

10. Don't worry about it! There were only a few, and they were kinda buried in there... I just remembered b/c I posted on those pages... plus I couldn't forget pitterpatter's swirly head!!! LOL

11. I DO remember seeing that picture on the post your coach bags in action thread!

12. #14 Feb 6, 2010
    Last edited: Feb 6, 2010
    me and my mahogany small garnet I am 5'9
    [​IMG]

13. last time i saw one was about a month ago at the macys in king of prussia, pa. they had it for about 250 i think, it might be more or less now though, but id try calling them and see if they still have it, they can do charge sends.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice