Garnet Chloe just this moment arrived

1. Neiman Marcus
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Thought I'd share. I wanted this exact bag for so long and when it popped up on Bluefly I had NO time to think about it and just had to go for it.

I even tried to cancel but it was too late. I wanted to hate it.
    Mostly because Bluefly isn't exactly a bargain and I've been indulging myself bag-wise a lot (and have one more I need...sigh). Anyway, it's here and it's quite busy which is what I love about it. And it's looking at me. :love:

Color is divine deep red. Leather is a mix, predominantly thick and not at all like my Paddy. Lots of character. Softer sides and trim. I'm strongly leaning towards keeping. *sigh*

How do I rationalize this? Hmmm...gorgeous? Among last of Phoebe Philo's beauties? 20% off retail? Have no other bag in this color? It's LOOKING at me? :lol:

2. I love this style bag; I think it is gorgeous and hope that you keep it. :biggrin:

BTW: please post Chloe threads in Chloe forum - I moved it here. :biggrin:

3. Love, love, love the color! Good score!

4. i think i saw that on bluefly! lucky you. i love it. it's very unique and a great color.

5. Lovely bag kitskats! Congratulations :smile:

6. Grrrrrreat color!!! Congrats!! It's a keeper!

7. What a hot bag. The color is to die for. I love it!!

8. Love the bag and the color!!

9. What a rich colour! It's like the leather is saturated!

10. That color is :love: Enjoy it!

11. Not your usual Chloe bag...definitely a keeper! Love the shape!

12. I like this bag, it's really cute. Congrats.

13. Keep it!! I saw that one on Bluefly too. I love the color, definitely a keeper!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice