Garnet Ashley?

lexie09

Nov 4, 2009
Does anyone have this? Is is a red or purple?

Any pictures? I'm debating getting this from the online sale and I wanted to know what color it was before ordering. The outlet I called was no help! Big surprise!!

Don't quote me on this but I believe it is red. When I called my outlet they advised that they had a red patent Ashley Satchel coming in for Black Friday. I believe this is it pictured below. I found this picture on evilbay. Not my auction. BTW, I think that this is a beautiful berry red. If this is the color you should go for it. Reminds me of a cranberry red.

Attachments

• 1ashley.jpg
    1ashley.jpg
    97.6 KB · Views: 211
Oooh that looks like a great color! Does not look patent but appears to have that shimmer of the original Madison Sabrinas version 1.0. I gotta get my butt to the outlet. Problem for me is if I don't go during the day, there is tons of traffic in the evening beause the race track is doing a big Christmas Lights show. Was kinda hoping Cherry Sophia would be more along the lines of this color

I just called a couple outlets, even flagship ones out of state and they say they don't have this yet and should first or second week of Dec. So right now it is an online exclusive.

I just called a couple outlets, even flagship ones out of state and they say they don't have this yet and should first or second week of Dec. So right now it is an online exclusive.

I am glad you found someone to help! I got the invite to the online sale and called my local outlet store about this one and the purple or iris colored one. And they had no clue what I was talking about. I want to see them first before buying!