Home & Garden Garden Photographs to Share.....

Gorgeous pictures esp. the one with the dragonfly:heart: Thanks for posting.

Sharing some pictures of some flowers in my garden throughout the summer:giggle: before we bought this house, the garden was actually open to the public for a flower show in the town we live in, so there's some really nice things that were already here like the gorgeous blue flowers.
View attachment 5185691View attachment 5185692View attachment 5185693

Beautiful flowers! I'm somewhat frustrated for the blue hydrangeas. In the past, I planted the blue ones but the year after they came back in pink colors:sad: Our garden soil doesn't give us that wonderful blue color...nevertheless I enjoyed my hydrangeas.

Reactions: SARM4800
Gorgeous pictures esp. the one with the dragonfly:heart: Thanks for posting.

Beautiful flowers! I'm somewhat frustrated for the blue hydrangeas. In the past, I planted the blue ones but the year after they came back in pink colors:sad: Our garden soil doesn't give us that wonderful blue color...nevertheless I enjoyed my hydrangeas.
You can buy fertilizer at your local garden center which will change the color back to blue. I use it and it works, I have to do it every 2 years.

Reactions: roundandround
You can buy fertilizer at your local garden center which will change the color back to blue. I use it and it works, I have to do it every 2 years.

I tried this method for a couple of years but the color change is to dark pink/purple only, beautiful though lol. I'm giving up and bought plants that give me the blue flower that I like:biggrin: Thanks for your comment:flowers:

There’s an old superstition that if you plant some pennies near the hydrangeas they turn blue- dunno if that works.

Also tried this one time, I wonder if that works too, not for me though. Thanks for the advice:flowers:

Reactions: SARM4800
Is there anybody who has made their garden safe for their cats? Does anybody have a cat-fence and mastered the not so easy task to blend it in and let it look nice?